Friday, June 22, 2007

First day haaaaay...naku!

Last thursday was my first day at work. All I can say is: MRT is man's version of canned sardines. Seriously, it wouldn't matter if you don't take a bath in the morning cause once you get there, all of you will smell the same :) But on a brighter note, it felt good to do something helpful for the country and decrease the unemployment rate. I'm a copywriter for HQ11 design lab. The work environment is relax and you are well-taken cared of as an employee. They even gave me my own Mac laptop. fun! fun! well, i hope i can actually contribute something. The advertising world is definitely challenging. Make sure to always reserve some creative juice because you're on call 24/7 to make a copy for an ad. haaaay. Tomorrow's a new day. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mommy told me how you were doing from the email you sent her, so happy for you that you have a job to keep you busy and a job that keeps you moving. You're so awesome, and it makes me proud.

Hope you don't get too stressed out! Call or email me anytime you want to vent the stress. :3
Have fun with the laptop!
Now you can download music from
esnips.com and put it on your ipod!

Love you Kathy ^w^!

"Kimpay"