Sunday, July 29, 2007

rainy days and mondays always get me down!

true. except for the rainy part. i love the rain! :)
before the week starts i would like to comment on janie's use of my taglines! you owe me for posting that in your blog. i'll be waiting for my twister fries and float AND super meal in exchange. since you put one in your header, an extra fee will be charged accordingly. :) hehehe ok ok, since we are friends naman, ill cut you some slack and just ask for 1 mrt stored value card! hahaha i know umaangal ka kaya make that 2! hehe kidding :)

it's monday which means another work week for all of us but im not complaining. im happy. im good. but for those who want a pat on the back as a consolation of a rather tiring environment just think of how lucky we are for having one. there are only two things that liftme up everytime. it came from 2 people who was kind enough to give me something to hit me if im dark and twisted. my dentist said that "mahirap maghanap ng trabaho kaya pag meron ka, mahalin mo!" see, that's it. period. if you feel down and stressed then find a way to shoo it away :) remember, we have to grow up once in a while and handle the situations on our own. and if life throws you lemons, go and make lemonades. does this still make sense? well anyway...my prof (hi ms. b! :)) also said that "madali magahanap ng work, mahirap maghanap ng career" so VERY true based on my experience when i was still a bum and felt like no one trusts me. but i found my place in society and am slowly picking up. for those who need a little push, remember that it pays to be patient and determined. go get 'em!

it's monday, i hoped it's already weekend when i wake up! hahaha! im contradicting myself again! boo me!


this week: GO CRAZY! explore and soar! like my butterfly :)

you can do it butter :)
you'll fry me when you see this! haha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so nice to hear you story hija, nakakainspire ka...hehehe! nakakatuwa din to see that nagmature ka na..don't worry sendan pa kita ng inspirational text messages...ahihihi! tc pimp! godbless!!