Sunday, September 16, 2007

my friday with my girls

Was able to go out once again with the core group last Friday. It made me realize how much I miss them :) Since I haven't treated them for my bday, we ate our hearts out at Gloria Maris. Please check my multiply for pics. Though haven't really uploaded them (but will do so when lexa's uploaded them to her site). So right after, we went to MetroWalk and stayed there for a long time. That's how much we missed each other! huhuhu, can't wait till Saturday to see them again. We'll watch the intrams at St. Paul to support the MassComm!
Katz! you're missing all the happenings! :) but you know, we'll be friends for a looooooong time so there'll always be another chance! hahahahahaha! queso! :P Can't wait to see you again vips! We miss you!

No comments: