Tuesday, July 14, 2009

mind your own, mind of your own.

My aim today is to free myself from unnecessary thoughts that are killing me lately. so, i thought of going through my old blog posts.

I noticed that my recent entries weren't as happy and substantial (political/social) anymore. So much so that even the text aren't as colorful as before. sooo black and dull!!! Did my love for writing/blogging diminished through the years? It's sad to think that my entries aren't as fun anymore :( Somehow I think it's got something to do with my state of mind. If you know me for a long time, you'll notice that I've lost a certain flare in my personality. I've turned into a free-flowing paperboat from a wave-riding surfboard. Probably to cope with destructive situations?? certainly.

Anyway, one thing's for sure. I'll always have grammar errors! hahaha ang dami nung binabasa ko lahat. i know, i know, kakahiya! copywriter pa naman ako. hahahaha anyway, good thing this is a blog. One place where mistakes won't matter and you aren't accountable for your opinions. FREEDOM.

salamat sa blog. blog is love <3

No comments: