Friday, July 17, 2009

rainy days and fridays.

sa wakas. weekend.

i looooove the rain but not on working days!

one thing i hate about it is having to give up my cozy bed in exchange of the wet, stressful outside world. The whole week has been a difficult commute what with all the non stop pouring and flooding. finally. here come's the weekend! my itineraries:

• dvd marathon - finally got a copy of GG 2 and 17 again :) and duplicity for my dad. cant expect him to watch 17 again with me, tal and pel haha

• time travel - the book that is :) have to finish na i'm the most turtle bookworm ever!

• dentist! - the most dreaded place one can ever go to. not a fan.

• salon - i like! mom promised a hair makeover if i go home early/not go out of the house. hehe

• sleep - period.

despite all this. weekend still gets me gloomy for some reason.
anyway, my mom hates the rain. wonder how she's holding up...will see her later but need to watch Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince first! hehe

finally, Congratulations Mommy Uma! :) hope to see Baby Yuan soon! :)

No comments: