Saturday, March 20, 2010

When Kathy Met Howie

These past few weeks, I was really killing myself with ideas on how to amp up my blog life. It seems that my love affair with my blog is seeing its end to the point that I was even considering switching to WordPress just to spice things up. I needed something good - no - great to write about. And my dragging work sched just wouldn't help.

In one of my regular Starbucks escape to work and simply enjoy the steady vibes, I never knew I'll meet one of my super faves in the media industry! I met the one and only Howie Severino. Starstruck na kung starstruck, but I can't deny the fact that meeting him just made my day! :) Not just meet and greet, mind you. I had an actual conversation with one of GMA's most respected journalist. How did I do it?

I interrupted his book reading and went on to introduce myself! (haha! ultimate fan moment!!!). But what the heck, I wouldn't have this chance again in a million year...haha! SO there, I sat beside him and pestered him with my nonsense. The best part was, I find him to be a very engaging conversationalist. Well, how could he not be? He breathes human encounters and fan moments. Nevertheless, it was an OMG experience. Having an actual conversation with Howie Severino just talking about work, writing and the internet as a new media! oh-ha! the level! yaaaaay! So there, not bad for a blog entry :) and of course, no fan moment will be complete without...............an autograph! I swear, I'm a fan. Deal with it. hahaha! :)


3 comments:

janiewanie said...

where's the picture? hahaha. i shouldve brought you to our forum, he was there the entire day

Kathy G. said...

Super fan na pag may pic :) steady fan lang ako hehe..well, why didn't you? ganyan naman!

Anonymous said...

Well your article helped me altogether much in my college assignment. Hats off to you enter, will look progressive for the duration of more cognate articles without delay as its anecdote of my pet topic to read.