Wednesday, June 23, 2010

One fine summer afternoon.

The little things that made my day:

• I've been boycotting my blog for some time now because of my b-o-r-i-n-g template. Given my limited visual skills and patience (!) I'm stuck with my bland and black background. And so... I asked the help of my shabby chic :) seat mate Banana to help me out on the layout. So, she signed up in blogspot so she'll know how to go about designing. Lo and behold, she discovered blogspot's new fun and easy design templates.. In no time, our blogs are sporting new, funky looks. Check out her blog, too! 

• Wooow!! Banana and I enjoyed these yummy cupcake treats care of Pike. We had the best flavor!! Something to beat a monotonous and dragging work day jampacked with deadlines! 




• Bazzinga!!! We are obsessed with The Big Bang Theory! hahaha Finished watching all 3 seasons in the office with GCT! Something both geeks and non-geeks can agree on! Watch it!! :)




2 comments:

banana♥ said...

I want more of our nacho libre colored cupcakes ^_^

Kathy G. said...

haha! nacho libre!! :)