Friday, August 13, 2010

Rants.

i've been battling a case of quarter life crisis like most people in my age. I don't know why but from the time i wake up til the time i hit the sack, things are just a blah. I don't want blah in my life, i need a blast! a kaboom! an explosion! please whatever it is i'm looking for, please come and save me! 

it's not that i'm taking things for granted; i know that some have it worse than me but do you ever feel like you need a defibrillator to give you a jolt when you're feeling so-so? i want real happiness because faking one is expensive. no material things can suffice for a natural high. maybe i need to change course and shake things up a little. 

today i will try something new.

3 comments:

banana♥ said...

are you reading my thoughts? hahaha... so what's new today? :)

banana♥ said...

lemme, rephrase that...
"so what's new today, drew barrymorales?" hehehe

Kathy G. said...

hahahaha! nothing mac guyver :) let's watch a movie soon!