Sunday, September 19, 2010

fashion discoveries

Since grade school, I've worn uniform to school. That's like what, just the past 16 years of my life! So even though I've been working for 3 years already it's still a challenge everyday to pick out what clothes to wear for work. Thank goodness for the latest fashion brands to hit the malls. So Forever 21 landed and was very well-received. That's still an understatement considering the patrons flocking to that store daily! When it was launched here I didn't think its lavish interiors will be maximized but now I can see that they still need to extend their space. Otherwise it won't be able to feed the fashion hungry! But honestly though it is a heaven, I don't quite enjoy the experience because it's so stressful. Just too much! Too much people. Too much stocks. But still, there's nothing bad to say about their merchandise. From glam to laid-back, they have everything you're looking for.


And now, Payless! This one I truly love. They carry the best styles at the most affordable prices! Well, affordable in the sense that you can buy imported and really comfortable shoes at a reasonable cost. I thought that they only have it in Megamall but my sister and I discovered that they have this in Alimall as well. So after a derma stop I bought her bday shoes from Payless! We love it. :)

No comments: