Monday, December 27, 2010

2011, here we come!

Dear 2010,

Move. Your time's up. Thanks for the memories, anyway. It was a great ride but we can't wait to start over. So, can I please have my turn now? There's this pesky blogger who can't wait to ring me in.

XOXO,
2011

2011's got alot of punk. I dig it.
I'm not fond of New Year's resolutions simply because I don't follow through on my list. Coming up with a theme for the new year best fits me. This 2011, I'd simply want to GO FRESH!

Reboot. Restart. Reset.

I want to start on a clean slate and work my way through a more productive, happier, better year. Seriously, no more angst, drama, negativity. Go fresh, people! You'll see everything else will fall into place.

For starters, my blog is getting a makeover! I think this fits me better what with all the doodles and bright accents :) I like!

Kathy, please be bright and shiny :)

2011, let the adventures begin!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You said that last year.

KIDDING! I like your background! Suits you.

Kathy G. said...

thanks TAL :)