Saturday, December 4, 2010

MAG + UGL Friday + Republika

Crazy Friday! LOLed watching My Amnesia Girl with HQ friends before heading to UGL's Party. UGL  was overflowing with creative people who turn into serious partyphiles come night time. Bands. Booze. Food. People. Rain!!!! ...which went on til the wee hours of the morning! Night outs and rain are never a good combo so please excuse the wasted-slash-wet look im sporting. That's how I looked throughout my entire Friday/Saturday. But keber! Still went to Republika to join Kit and the awesome ADK people! :) Good times!


I swear watch this and laugh out loud! Give in to your masa side...which Marco did haha! Thanks for the libre :) I love the script! So funnei!





















Took us forever to get this table! buti na lang :)


with banana and nico

with bangenge - i kid i kid! :)

cousins pucker up!

mag b-bake pa yan ng 4 dozens ah! :)
people who came to party/eat/drink/climb pipes! :) times like this make me wish i have a nice camera! Santa, can you hear me?



Sort of miss blogging about my city adventures. Hehe. More nights like this! Woot Woot!

2 comments:

banana♥ said...

ah kaya pala sanay si mishao with marco, onga pala they're couzins! hehe

13 dozens-- goodbye weekend! :(

ILOVE MY AMNESIA GIRL!!!
♫anjan ka nananaman, tinutukso tukso...♪
DVD!DVD!DVD!

Kathy G. said...

13 dozens pala?

yes, i-DVD na yan agad kahit clear copy pa lang :) haha