Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I can't believe this just happened. F*ck!!!

I officially hate the MRT! My iPod was stolen today just as i was about to board the train from ayala going to north. it happened so fast that the next thing i know there's no more music playing and my earphones are just hanging from my ears. Dear Lord, give me strength to go through my day without music. I lost my best friend. It meant the world to me. It may seem superficial for some but I know any music lover would feel for me.

To my iPod, wherever you are, i love you and you brought so much happiness and calmness in my life. huhuhuhu :( i know i can never replace you. you're the best. purple. matte. 16gb nano with video.

i'm dying.

F*CK!

PS. I'm probably drunk-blogging right now because like what my brother said - tanduay ice is all i need tonight. in fairness it did help.

PPS. I reported this to the mrt personnel in the booth and she gave me a that's-a-hopeless-situation-smirk. i swear my fist couldve gone inside that window hole just to reciprocate the crappy feeling she's giving me. buti na lang sinave siya ng mas pro na personnel or else makakatikim siya. kidding....not!

PPPS. iPod, i miss you. please come back :(

2 comments:

Midlife Muser said...

Ahhh, finally a blog that isn't about someone's perfect little children! It's nice to see the word f*ck on here, too. I've been scrolling through the "next blog" feature and this is the first normal one I've seen. I hope you find your ipod! :)

Anonymous said...

Aww that sucks. I would be unable to live w/out my ipod, even for a day. I hope you find it.