Sunday, April 3, 2011

Friday Night highLights

My bum Friday had a happy ending after all. Thanks to the little surprises through my day. I now have a new addiction! Say hello to my 3 new buddies: (thanks to lindy and lexie. these 3 are nothing compared to your collection! haha addiction talaga.) I should practice my skills for lexie's upcoming birthday! hahaha :) eggciting! lex and lindy, thanks for these!




FINALLY! The most-awaited moment in Seattle Grace Hospital! The Grey's Anatomy Music Event aired on Friday. There were high and low points but the end saved it for me. In a rare moment, I just wasn't focused on the story (because it was Callie-centric and I've had it with her hehe kidding.) It was all about the SONGS! For non-GA lovers out there, this series was home to some of the best songs out there. Before they aired on the radios and mtvs, THE Alex Petsavas mounted them on this show and gave them their break. It's same thing she magic she used on the soundtrack of  The O.C. and GG to name a few. She's a musical genius and I love her selections. KATZ you are lucky to have had met her!

The whole cast did a great job. Kudos to the Tony-winning singing and acting chops of Sara Ramirez! Great thing they sang all the GA signature songs from snow patrol, anna, kate, the fray, jesus jackson, gomez, brandi, get set go and KT. I died.

I love Fridays :)





No comments: