Sunday, December 4, 2011

Starbucks Planner 2012

Time flies so fast! It's that time of the year again for the annual sticker craze. After all that calorie intake, I finally got my planner! This is becoming an addiction I cannot get out of - wait!- just realized I'm on my 5th planner already! This is bad.


This year was all about being green. I chose the Bamboo out of 5 designs.


The 2012 planner is noticeably smaller than the usual which is definitely a downer for me because I use this for work and that extra space is always a plus. I don't know how this new one can hold all the work sched. And, it's missing the string which was replaced by an ordinary bookmark. Guess it's all part of their green efforts.


Nonetheless, the sleeve concept is amazing! If you like to carry your planner around, then it's perfect for you! As for me, I thought of turning the sleeve into a book case for travelling! Brilliant, Starbucks! :) Now, I can carry around a book without the dog ears (Yes, because I'm OC and folded book corners are a pet peeve). Can't wait to use this!


Wonder what they'll have for 2013. Stay tuned :)

No comments: