Thursday, February 9, 2012

Amazing Apple! (1st Gen Nano Replacement)

Is anyone still a 1st Gen Nano owner around here? Hope you guys heard that Apple will be replacing your unit because of battery problems. Well, we still are! It's been with my siblings for years...True to its name, we passed it from one sibling generation to the next :) That's how ancient and AMAZING it is! Still working by the way. (with battery glitch only)

check it out!


Anyway, over a month ago, I went to Power Mac Center in Greenbelt 3 to inquire if our 1st Gen iPod Nano is eligible for replacement. On the spot, they asked me to surrender the unit for verification and wait about a week for confirmation.

The thing, I've learned, with Apple Service Centers is that you don't wait for their call. YOU call them otherwise, you wait a looooong time.....for nothing. :) Don't worry because it's not a hassle dealing with them. They get things done right away. After more than a week, I called and got a confirmation that our unit is eligible for replacement. Woot! But we'll have to wait for 4-6 MONTHS for the new one. BOO! Surreal waiting time.

So i waited again....til my brother told me to go the Power Mac instead because they usually have stocks ready and not just updating you. SO TRUE! Unit is already available! Check out the new iPod Nano 6th Gen we got...for FREE! And, with 8gb of storage! What an upgrade from our 2gb! Exciting!




*8GB, silver, no box, no earphones, 3-month warranty. Replacement term is unit for unit only*

Yay! This completes our iPod family :)

Thanks, Apple!

2 comments:

Top B Schools in India said...

As a part of getting closer to our employees, the company is offering free snacks & drinks & a birthday cake to each employee...

SEO Training Ahmedabad said...

The results are in. I am so excited about where my Web site now ranks under my targeted keywords ......I