Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Summer always brings to mind such fond memories ive shared with the bestEST person ive met in this planet. Being cousins are a given, but i think that we have a special bond that no one in this world could've ever experienced. Kim is my bestest bestest best friend in the whole world. We've had the greatest adventures and best memories ever that even alzheimer's can't take away. (;p) Although we're miles apart, the love and care will always be same. We are always for each other in good times and bad. Not to mention the inumerable stories and mushyness we've shared. Thank God for technology and the internet now we get to talk more often. Someday, I know, we'll still each other and have even more adventures! I can't wait to go to France with you! hehehe :) Don't worry kimmie, that will happen :) By the way, im'ma proud cousin right here! --> chech out her site (http://isaia.deviantart.com).


Awesome artworks! that's my cousin y'all! hehehehehe :)


Me and kim... a million light years ago:)



She drew this for my birthday! best present evah! :)
***the drawing is all about the adventures we had together when she was still in the Philippines. This came with a poem as well. ***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, Kathy, It's morning here where I am, and when I woke up this morning, I wasn't feeling very well.

But you've just made me feel very light and uplifted, and MY FACE IS RED. -^///^-

Thinking of our old adventures everywhere and the mush and the fun I will never forget even with alzheimers.

AND EVEN THEN WITH ALZHEIMERS I'LL ASK YOU IN A CROAKY OLD LADY VOICE: "Hey, I think I know you from somewhere, you seem cool!"

LOVELOVELOVEHUGCOOKIESTHANK YOU