Friday, June 1, 2007

BLOG LEAVE

I haven't been posting lately because I'm busy. HAHAHA! Now, what would a bum waste it's time on??? uhmm... beats me! but I suddenly found no time to blog. sorry. And NO, it's not the dsl this time, it's just me! hahahaha :) SO there, if on the next few days I won't be able to post new ones then y'all know that bloggers need to take a leave once in a while. But I'll be back as soon as I accomplish some things that need my attention. Ooooh some kinda mysterious ober der huh? hehehe, I'm just busy being an ate! nyeeeee! weirdooo!

**Jenny Uma, I already updated my links and posted your new addie. Sorry old school pala yung nakalagay dati!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

uu old school na yun...wala na ko sa blogspot and friendsterblog...inampon ako ng crayondrops...hihihi..