Wednesday, June 13, 2007

School Year 2007-2008

For the first time in my entire life, I do not feel guilty about not going to school. (Goodbye fake stomach aches, fake fever, dysmennorhea that can win me best actress, and exaggerated floods)

It's the time of the year again when we can not sleep late anymore and anticipate the nothingness of tomorrow. Meaning, it's time to shrug off the cobwebs of laziness and polish those rusty brains because summer's over and school's in...again! And really, I feel weird not to join my siblings in their slumber and anticipate the first day. I can't believe I no longer have to attend any classes, wear my school uniform, ride the bus, use my brand new pens and notebooks and SCREAM when I see my friends whom I've missed during the summer break. Normally, the first day would be chaotic. There are the lost-slash-clueless freshmen, "feeling" grown-up sophomores, competitive juniors and the untouchable-slash-immortal seniors. Be it in highschool or college, you can not help but surround yourself with these people and think for just a sec, "What would this year do to my life?" Then you laugh at that thought and go through the year without providing an answer to this question.

As a student, all you can ever think about is the legacy you can leave on those four walls only to realize later on that it will be erased as time passes. If we allow ourselves to give in to such pressure thus neglecting the sole purpose of acquiring proper education, then we are only depriving this generation of a bright future. Remember, we are (were) in school to learn and equip ourselves with the knowledge that we can later on use to uplift our pitiful situation as Filipinos. Geeks are cool! Wannabe's are not! hehehe kidding. :) as long as these wannabe's can differentiate good from bad then they deserve a thumbs up! Welcome back to school boys and girls! :)


My favorite geeks:



Wala na akong midnight buddies!



Girl scout Jennifer and Teacher Ruth, go get 'em mom!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PIMP, tumataba ka ata ah..wahahaha! pimp, may laptop na ko, asensado na ko...ahihihi,,thanks ay nanay sa cash at thanks kay christian kase cia ang magbabayad nun kay nanay...lol

uu nga pla pimp, about school... may boys na sa st.paul qc?1 wooo,,sayang ndi ko naabutan, kung hindi,,lagot sken yan mga boys na yan...ako ang tutuli...(censored) ahihihi

miss u pimp!