Monday, August 27, 2007

birthday + holiday = double treat

Happy Birthday TAL!

It's my sister's bday today but we decided to celebrate it yesterday since it's a non-working holiday and we can stay up pretty late and partei! So after Mass, we ate at Burgoo. I asked the waitresses to sing a special bday song for her. She was surprised (I guess, though she admitted seeing me talk to the waitresses and gave her a feeling of what was going to happen). Anyway, I just wanted to make this bday special for her. Today, we're just gonna be lazy and get a good rest to pump up the energy this week. More birthdays in our family coming up!!! will update soon. Meantime...



Happy burpday! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Tal!

Hope you guys had fun!

By the way, Kathy, I found this on one of the forums some of my animation friends from Canada work on.

They used to work at an animation company called Cinar. supposedly the animators there work under not so good conditions and for stress relief they make fun of their own characters.
and I found this bwahahah:

http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v115/102/91/888685390/n888685390_1086801_3034.jpg

Anonymous said...

hahahaha!
it's little lulu and tubby gone crazy!!! so cute!!! :) reminds me of men in black :)

miss you kim!