Sunday, August 22, 2010

saturday spring cleaning

Let me bore you with an entry that's all about cleaning. Yep, I love it. So true that I would gladly devote one Saturday of fun, rest and bumming around just to tidy up and organize my space - everything from dusting off to vacuuming. Seeing my things dust-free and organized make my day! It's hard to contain my glee when i run my fingers across my desk and find it spotless. Or, repeatedly smoothening out the sheets . Or, sleeping late just to inspect each corner and admire the view. Okay, so that's borderline OC but as shallow as it may seem, I think the world will be a better place with organization and cleanliness.

Actually I've been itching to clean my room for the longest time because my rhinitis has been complaining with the accumulated dust. Disgusting, i know. But time is a luxury and I can't afford to simply spend it in cleaning these days. But time was on my side this Saturday so my room got the overhaul it has long been wishing for. My closet, desk, shelf, tv, shoe rack, tv, floor, walls and virtually anything in my room are immaculately clean.

There. Bored much? Don't worry I owe you a juicy entry, stat.