Thursday, September 2, 2010

an apple a day

When it comes to desktops/laptops I can make do with PC. It's true that once you go Mac you can never go back but once you buy it you can never eat. It's costly! For someone poor like me, PC would be fine for now. However, if it's mp3's we're talking about only iPod will do. I love it and I can say that's one of the few things I can never live without. Since college I've been carrying around my Nano and have upgraded it once palang. hehe I swear by nano's compact, innovative design. For any music lover, Apple's the way to go. And yesterday, they introduced the new Nano and iTouch designs. Check them out. I sorta like the new Nano pero too tiny. I'm just excited with the new concept of the multi-touch. Sana soon they can come up with a new Nano that's bigger with the same features. 

Steve Jobs, my birthday's just around the corner how 'bout throwing in one for me :) kahit may minor factory defect ok na! :)


No comments: