Tuesday, August 31, 2010

work therapy.

When i need a quick getaway from work and deadlines, I just let my brain wander through trashy celeb and dreamy fashion sites. But lately it has become more of an obstacle than a release. Until I found a better therapy. Apartment Therapy has been such an inspiration! I love browsing through the designs, decors, colors and patterns. Makes me want to fast track my life and buy a niiiice place for myself.

Today's inspiration:


Secretly, I want a garage/warehouse feel. I need that much room with high ceiling and warm, wooden floors because I tend to be claustrophobic at times. Think Jenny and Dan's pad in Gossip Girl or Aaron Eckhart's in No Reservation. I'll fill it up with bookshelves, DVD shelves, entertainment and sound system, art room, gigantic kitchen (though I don't cook), dim lights and everything cozy.

See, I wrote another entry. So inspiring! Sana lang I can re-direct this inspiration to my work. haha! :)

No comments: