Tuesday, August 31, 2010

birthday luck.

It's my birthday week that's why I'm feeling lucky lately. I hate to think it has something to do with my horoscope, the stars and the gravitational pull or any shiznit about astronomy for that matter because I don't believe those things. But it doesn't mean I have something to say against those who do. I just have faith and that's all I need. So probably God has been sprinkling my week with a little bit of luck as birthday present. And I like it!

Like when I went shopping this long weekend, I promised to get only one outfit so I can save up for my birthday.  I tried on a lot but only held on to that one thing I don't have the courage to put back on the rack. I kept mumbling, "Kathy, isa lang please. Kayanin mo. Just one and you'll be fine. Then, that's it. Pay and leave. Stop looking around." So, kinaya naman ng powers ko and I just bought one. When I was about to pay for it, I got so surprised because the item cost less than what was on the tag. I even asked the cashier to double check since I was feeling guilty and I'm afraid of karma. haha. So they did, then told me that the item was marked down. yaaaaay me! hahaha. I walked out all giddy and skippy like a little girl. Please, luck don't leave me yet. I still want a bag hehehe Yes, I'm superficial. But it's things like this that keep you sane in a chaotic world. So, no judging just keep appreciating :)

1 comment:

banana♥ said...

don't be superficial. Just have faith :)