Sunday, November 14, 2010

HAPPY BLOGVERSARY! :)

SCRIBBLES turns 4 this month!!!

I can't believe I've been keeping this blog for a loooong time. Ok I know I may not be the best blogger in the world. In fact, I consider myself as the worst. But the fact that I've updated my blog to this day proves that writing is something I'm truly deeply madly in love with :)

I wish I could join the band wagon and come up with amazing promos for my blogversary but of course I'll just end up wasting them. No one will join most probably, hehe :) So for now I'll just toast to all the time and thoughts I've poured into my blog and celebrate this whole month with amazing entries.

I was thinking of blogging something more literary for a change. How about a month of poems? I've never really shared any of that. Hhhmmm.. We'll see :)  I'll just play it by ear :)

I realized that in 4 years one can already...
finish high school
get a college degree
build a career
start a family
circumnavigate the world
be famous
redesign their blog a hundred times :)
change their life

In the past 4 years, I'm just happy to be where I am and just write about anything I want. I guess that's just the beauty of having a blog. Share your stories. Keep your memories.

Cheers to 4 years of nonsensical writing :) Thanks for sticking around.

No comments: