Sunday, November 21, 2010

Scribbles hearts Cake Parade

Look what Cake Parade got you for your birthday Scribbles...
















Scribbles Cupcakes!

I think it's the sweetest ever! Thank you Banana! I'm so touched and happy! It's Scribbles' first bday party. I'm a terrible mother-blogger :) haha.

When Banana went to work that day, I motioned my hand to ask for cupcakes since I was reading her blog and saw the mouth-watering treats she made for NomNomNom. She said she didn't have any and I got sad because my tummy's asking for 1! :) And then when I turned my back she became quiet and when I turned again I saw her sneakily peeking through a box. I asked, "Banana what's that?", she quickly covered it and said. "Nothing!" To my mind I was thinking, "This sneaky little brat!" hahaha. No, not really. I just thought she was being weird. Then yun pala...tada! Huhuhu tears fell from Scribbles' eyes :) Thank you! :)

So, my dearest blog, happy birthday officialy! Let's keep Banana and Cake Parade our friends forever so we will always have a party :)

And also, super thanks to the HQ girls for joining in on the fun and for Popachki who took time to make a funny and cute photobooth.

Will post more pics soon.

1 comment:

banana♥ said...

Hahahahaha. Hindi ko alam kung parang pet o baby naiimagine ko kay "scribbles" hahaha... You are a great Mother Blogger haha :P