Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Music Madness!!!

I can't get over these so much that I just have to blog! If you enjoy listening to covers as much as I do then I'm pretty sure you'll get hooked too...or you already are and im a late bloomer again. Anyway, here are some of my absolute favorite YouTube covers that eat up my beauty rest. I blame these vids for my eyebags!

Seriously, Karmin and Nick are awesome!!! Maybe I can ask Kit to do this with me! hahaha...NOT!



wait, it gets better...



my faaaaave song! thank goodness they killed it otherwise my inner rapper won't like it!
I wish I can be like Nicki Minaj! or pwede na din si karmin..Swear i love this!!!



the best yet!!!



Anyway, Karmin and Nick has more amazeballs covers, just check out their YouTube channel for more!

Aside from those..Here are a few more covers that I couldn't stop watching. Which reminds me, I actually wanted to sleep early tonight, so guys enjoy a few more of my faves:





P.S. Isn't it great when an artist covers another artist? :)

P.P.S. Is it just me or is Linkin Park getting more amazing every time a new album drops? Their new material is awesooooome!

P.P.P.S. After re-reading my blog, I realized that I want a career in music. Well not as a singer, but something else. I think this is my calling! haha :)

No comments: