Sunday, July 24, 2011

Ultimate All-Star Weekend

Being the worst sports fan that I am, of course I missed yet another epic moment. First, it was the Azkals game in Rizal, then this! A match that will probably go down to Philippine basketball history as the best game ever! For all those who watched the Smart Ultimate All-Star Weekend in Araneta, can I just tell you that I am so jealous?!?! To this very moment, I wish I watched live for a chance to catch the shoes that the players threw! haha, lucky fans!


On Saturday the game was between the NBA players (Smart All-Stars) and the PBA All-Stars. Sunday was between Smart Gilas and Smart All-Stars. Thank you NBA lock out for this opportunity! and to Manny Pangilinan for bringing the players here!



Looking at all the people who watched the game, I guess it was okay that I stayed home and enjoyed my front row seats. Smart Araneta was packed! Note: Araneta Coliseum is now Smart Araneta Coliseum bec of MVP's collabo.

Anyway, I have new found respect for Kobe. He is nothing but great! He's so nice to all the players and Filipinos for that matter. But not only him, all players entertained us and gave us an unforgettable moment! So, thank you:

Kobe Bryant
Derrick Rose
Chris Paul
Kevin Durant
James Harden
Tyreke Evans
Derrick Williams
Derek Fisher

Come back sooooon, please!

But wait, not only were the NBA players awesome but also Manny Pacquiao, who caught the last few minutes of the game and even left the NBA players starstruck. Kobe even went up to acknowledge him. Lakas! Soon, he was ushered to meet the players who were all mesmerized hahaha. Chris Paul even showed his fancy boxing footwork to impress Manny :)





Overall, superb weekend for basketball. I love this game!

1 comment:

MaRii said...

hii I Love you're blog please read my new blog http://sucks-love.blogspot.com/

thanks!! follow me i follow back