Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Militar Nuptials

Yesterday, I got a text from Banana saying, "pwede ka? Baka kasal ko this afternoon, witness ka."

OMG. I wanted to cry. Seriously. I know my sister and I are now wedding converts but this kind of things still gets me!

My banana getting married... It seems as if yesterday, she was only a little girl...hahaha!

More than anything, I just feel extremely lucky to have shared the moment and witnessed their union. It's been a long time coming and it's still as sweet and romantic as you hope it to be :)

To banana and matt, wishing you guys a marriage full of adventure, love and happiness.



wedding creep on my left :)

flower girls

the best godmothers (wow! nag-ni-ninang na ko ngayon ng kasal!)
just ask us for marriage advice :)

last chance....going once...going twice.....

hitched! :)


Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Militar! Now, enjoy your ever after...Marry Christmas!

3 comments:

banana♥ said...

huhuhu... hopefully hindi na ko hihiram sayo ng panty at shirt haha ;) Gusto sana ng pastor witness na may mga asawa na, pero we fought for you guys! haha, Sabi namin, mag asawa nga kayong apat hahahaha joke :p

Kathy G. said...

hahahaha! yes! panty and shirt borrowing days are over :) kaya naman pala para kaming kinikilatis ni pastor and may mini ceremony pa hindi lang contract signing hahahha baka akala niya kami ni misiaoh ang couple! :)
thanks so much! we are honored!

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

Congratulation to banana. So cute blog.

Please visit mine and follow each other!