Sunday, January 1, 2012

Adele: Live at the Royal Albert Hall

Been waiting for this for months! Finally, I was able to get a copy of Adele's RAH DVD! What a way to end my 2011!

Since its announcement for a November 28 release, I couldn't wait long enough to get my hands on one. Come November, the dvd hasn't arrived in the Philippines yet...aaaarrrgggghhhh! I was heartbroken! I just patiently checked on the record bars every now and then until I finally saw one in Landmark just this December 28! 1 month of waiting but nonetheless, I got one!!!

This is definitely worth the wait! For just P550, you'll actually feel like you've gone to London and watched this live. Every song sends chills down your spine. She's a-m-a-z-i-n-g!

pretty adele on the cover

dvd includes: booklet, dvd and cd versions


So this is how I basically prepared for the new year, watching the DVD endlessly :)

Love this so much!


No comments: